Our Group Housing division is looking to expand our team. This dedicated team completes projects in fencing, decking, driveways and gardens for new developments. All-round experience and knowledge can be gained when you work with this team. To see The Plant People’s amazing projects and team please visit our Projects page or www.facebook.com/ThePlantPeopleNZ/
This position involves organizing staff materials, tools, vehicles and PPE for the team to ensure a safe and productive working environment. Our Team Leaders are in charge of managing the onsite staff and activity to ensure that the standards of quality held by The Plant People are being met on a daily basis.
- You should have 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Have a valid Class 2 License (advantageous)
- Plant and Herbicide understanding and knowledge
- Good judgement and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
- Can pass a pre-employment medical assessment and drug test
- Eligible to work in NZ
What We Offer
The Plant People offer a competitive package with flexible hours up to 55hrs/ week within a fun team environment. Full uniform and PPE provided, all tools and machinery provided. Fresh fruit, free flu vaccinations, assistance with eye tests and dental care. Training and development for all roles. Our team works all over Auckland.
How to Apply
If you love working outdoors, email your CV and cover letter for Attention Jennifer clearly marking the position/s you are applying for: Jennifer@theplantpeople.co.nz, or use the form below.
Positions are available when lockdown levels allow. Interviews can be conducted via Zoom during Alert Levels 3 and 4, and at our main office in Otahuhu at Level 2, under strict Health and Safety guidelines.