Horticultural Contract Supervisor and Team Leader
This exciting and challenging role is based at one of New Zealand’s most high-profile sites and offers the successful applicant the opportunity to take this to the next level.
- Do you have a passion for horticulture?
- Do you enjoy leading a team and exceeding client’s expectations?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Do you have the skills to manage projects over multiple sites?
- Do you enjoy growing and fostering relationships?
- Do you have the skills to run contract meetings and set action plans?
This position entails the maintenance of high profile public commercial sites and other one-off projects, based in Auckland.
- Outstanding customer satisfaction skills
- Can do attitude
- Able to understand and read plans
- Able to plan, follow instructions and to use initiative
- Able to organise and implement day to day tasks
- Computer literate
- Good leadership skills for a small dedicated team of up to 8 people
- Highly organised and accurate person – cross every T and dot all the I’s
- Must ensure necessary product, equipment and resources are delivered on time
- Current Trade Certificate in horticulture or similar, Site Safe and Growsafe would be advantageous
- A clean full NZ drivers licence (a class 2 HT would be an advantage)
The role requires you to be hands on with approximately 30% of the work involving contract admin and planning and pricing.
In return we offer an attractive package dependant on skills. Training and Advancement growth potential for the right candidate. Own depot and office. Commuter use of a vehicle. Flexible hours minimum of 40hrs and maximum of 55hrs.
Basic breakfast, Tools and full PPE supplied.
Your opportunity to join a great team starts here – please email your CV and cover letter for Attention Mark Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org