The Plant People is a leader in the landscape sector in New Zealand.
The Plant People deliver comprehensive landscaping programmes and solutions to local Government, land developers, retail and commercial construction facilities and private customers.
The Plant People are committed to assisting our customers with their unique needs by providing them with comprehensive value-added solutions and professional service. With more than 90 full-time staff, The Plant People employs our industry’s most diverse and well-trained service force, which assists our customers in meeting their requirements.
Our main office and depot is in Otahuhu.
Empowering our people to deliver high quality landscapes for future generations.
Senior Staff – Designation
- Alan Subritzky – Director
- Jason Higgott – General Manager
- Michelle Hall – Nursery Manager Oratia
- Hine Nepia – Nursery Manager Dairy Flat
- Travis Poulson – Nursery Manager Dairy Flat
- Mark Roberts – Auckland Maintenance Manager
- Ricky Vowels – Auckland Landscape Manager
- Heath White – Project Manager – Canterbury
- Mike Garth – Manager Auckland Commercial Residential
- Craig Pervan – Environmental Manager
Want to join us?
If you wish to apply to join our Team, we have a number of job vacancies in our Christchurch Depot and our Auckland Depot.
The Plant People (2006) Ltd
PO Box 62-137, Sylvia Park
113 Great South Road, Otahuhu
Company Business: Landscaping
Phone: 09 527 3115
Fax: 09 527 3861
Free Phone: 0800 843 775
Registered Company: 1796378
LTSA No: 229765 – 132
Goods / Services No: 0223177
- Limited Liability
- Private Company
- Free-hold ownership
- Banking references available
- Bankers – ANZ New Lynn
- Plant and Civil Ltd – light civil construction
- Signature Plants Ltd – Native plant & tree nursery
- Clean Streams Consultants – Ecological Consultancy
Located in Otahuhu Auckland, The Plant People’s Auckland division are primarily involved in Commercial Landscaping, hard and soft Landscape Construction, Contract Mowing and ongoing maintenance of Landscape projects, as well as minor civil works.
- 703 West Coast Road, Oratia
- 1285 State Highway 17, Dairy Flat
Our Hamilton division is responsible for the ongoing maintenance, including contract mowing and landscaping, for the landscape project at Lauriston Park Retirement Village. Other work includes landscape construction on small and large projects.
- Lauriston Park, Cambridge
Working closely contractors and Council, we’re assisting with the ongoing maintenance and re-build of Christchurch’s red zones. Other projects include landscape construction, contract mowing, civil works and landscaping for several new housing developments.
- Pegasus Town, Christchurch
To be the market leader in the delivery of innovative environmental enhancement solutions.