We are seeking a passionate Horticultural Team Leader for high profile sites in Auckland
The Plant People is a well established landscape company, based in Otahuhu, Auckland with projects over the greater Auckland area. Due to considerable growth we are seeking a passionate Horticultural Team Leader for high profile sites in Auckland with discerning clients.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Able to manage projects over multiple sites
- Passion for horticulture and to exceed client expectations
- Able to understand and read plans
- Able to plan, follow instructions and to use initiative
- Able to organise and implement day to day tasks
- Must ensure necessary product/equipment resource is delivered in advance
- Current Site Safe, Growsafe, Trade certificate in horticulture or similar would be advantageous
- A clean full NZ drivers licence (a class 2 HT would be advantageous)
Applicants must have a good command of the English language in order to liaise with customers, team members and sub-contractors.
Entails the maintenance of high profile commercial sites and other one off projects. The desired applicant(s) will hold good leadership skills to cope with sole charge of a 1-5 person team. This position would be great for someone who is looking to advance their career and move into a team leader role.
Training and Advancement growth potential for the right candidate(s)
To apply for this post
If you think you are able to add value through initiative and creativity to our Customers, please email your CV and cover letter for Attention Mark Roberts clearly marking the position you are applying for: firstname.lastname@example.org