Our dedicated team is looking for a Landscape Supervisor to join us in creating high profile commercial jobs and other one off projects.
Our offer is a full time position with competitive rates within a Company that takes pride in developing its staff and delivering outstanding service to our Clients.
This role requires someone who:
- Has experience in the industry
- Machinery experience preferable
- Have a Class 2 License preferable
- Plant and Herbicide understanding and knowledge
- Good Judgement and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure – Is motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
- Willing to learn and grow with the Company
- Eligible to work in NZ
- Can pass a pre-employment medical assessment
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable working environment. Proof of relevant training, particularly in the following Site Safe, First Aid and Grow Safe, will be advantageous.
If you believe you have the landscaping ability tied with the supervisory skills to thrive in this position then send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org