We are looking for an experienced Estimator to lead our Tendering and Operations Support team.
This is a key role within our Management team with the ultimate role of shaping and driving our forward works programme.
Key attributes that are required are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Estimating/Tendering role with a Civils, Construction or Landscape background.
- Must have New Zealand Citizenship or existing work permit.
- Ability to price hard and soft landscaping, construction and maintenance works.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written and have ability to deliver high quality presentation of works.
- Very good analytical skills and industry knowledge. Need knowledge of market and industry trends and how this impacts on pricing strategy.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment. Ability to manage and mentor staff.
- Ability to form strong working relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Ability to manage marketing strategy through social media and hard copy platforms.
- Full drivers licence
The Plant People are a market leading, multi disciplined Commercial Landscaping Company with projects encompassing hard and soft landscaping, landscape construction, environmental works, maintenance and mowing.
If you are a dynamic and hard working person who is looking to take on new challenges, we would love to hear from you. A competitive package will be offered to the right person.
The role will be based at our main depot in Otahuhu.
To apply for this position
Applications including CV and covering letter to be sent to Natalie@theplantpeople.co.nz